- RT @CiceroInc: Frost and Sullivan Executive MindXchange: ConNEXtions 2014. Featuring CIO Impact Awards. @Frost_events http://t.co/ryEKStcKB… 13 hours ago
- Sacbee - Frost & Sullivan: Delivering the Content Marketing Executives Need to Make Better Decisions lnkd.in/bETiQts 13 hours ago
- MARKETING TIPS FOR B2B MARKETING EXECS - Video Blog by Frost & Sullivan's Marketing Tipster bit.ly/IPNP42 http://t.co/ahjctOEHS6 13 hours ago
- Frost & Sullivan's Integrated Marketing is Delivering the Content Marketing Executives Need to Make Better Decisions bit.ly/IPNP42 13 hours ago
- RT @Frost_Sullivan: MT @FS_events: Impact of Big Data on Automotive Industry by @Frost_Sullivan #automotive #automotiveindustry http://t.co… 13 hours ago
Now Accepting Nominations for the Awrads Gala at the 2nd Annual ConNEXTions 2014: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange:
The CIO Impact Awards honor enterprise teams and individuals that are enabling breakthrough new business models and strategies through the innovative use of transformative technologies. Each nomination is entered into one of six technology-specific categories and evaluated by a panel of expert Frost & Sullivan judges. All six categories are for outstanding projects completed by an enterprise IT team. CIO Impact Award winners will be those projects receiving the highest scores from the Judges. There will be several winners in each category.
The deadline for submitting a CIO Awards nominations is November 15, 2013.
Join Frost & Sullivan, Blinds.com and Off Center Insight for a complimentary eBroadcast next Thursday, August 1 at 2:00 pm EDT as we deliver 10 strategies in 20 minutes, around two hot topics which are sure to impact your bottom line, including:
Providing a great customer experience in your company’s culture
Empowering agents to deliver excellent customer experience
Expect to learn new strategies that you can apply to your own organization, and get your questions answered during our 10-minute Q&A session following the presentation. To learn more and to register, please visit www.frost.com/ideas.
Don’t miss this unique chance to hear our presenters prior to meeting them in person at this year’s 9th Annual Customer Contact 2013, West: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange.
Frost & Sullivan Identifies Customer Care Risks from Cyber Threats.
White papers examine payment card security threats and social media issues.
Download these complimentary whitepapers: http://bit.ly/16UWmgL
Attend the 14th Annual MARKETING WORLD 2013: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange, July 14 -17, 2013 in Boston, MA and meet the best minds in B2B Marketing. Register today!
You don’t want to miss the opportunity to learn new strategies to drive revenue and tackle today’s most challenging marketing issues. This event has over 20 hands-on workshops and Executive Insight Presentations. Key topics include:
- Best practices for achieving sales & marketing integration and effectiveness.
- What it takes to be a true marketing leader and innovator.
- A framework for investing resources in traditional vs. digital channels.
As an individual responsible for your company’s overall Marketing Strategy, Brand Marketing or Product Marketing, you will benefit from our unique format which fosters the ability to share, question and benchmark with your peers. Join us to network with influential industry leaders and bring key strategies for growth back to your organization.
Register online at www.frost.com/marketevent for $300 off the event price. Save even more if three or more people from your company attend. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about group discounts or to get more information.
Meet the Innovators and Legends reshaping our world at GIL 2013: Silicon Valley, the Global Community of Growth, Innovation and Leadership.
Hobnob with Legends who have electrified GIL attendees in the past, the likes of Frederico Faggin, Judy Estrin, TJ Rodgers, Kim Polese, Bill Davidow and many others. You will be inspired to drive change in your career, your company, your industry and the world.
Here’s a glimpse of a few of this year’s innovators and game changers:
- Kipp Bradford – Co-founder, Revolution By Design, Inc., a non-profit education and research organization dedicated to empowerment through technology.
- Andrew Hessel – Genomic Futurist and founder of the Pink Army Cooperative, Hessel is empowering people who are ready for change in the cancer space.
- Laura Mather – A worldwide expert in combating Internet fraud and a published author, much of Mather’s career has focused on fighting electronic crimes like phishing, pharming and spoofing. Mather is #16 on the list of “The 100 Most Creative People in Business.”
- Jack Young – One of the most prolific venture investors in the digital health sector.
Email us at email@example.com to get more information and find out how to bring your team, or go to: http://bit.ly/15cZOSg
Bringing Proactive Engagement to the Call Center: Download Complimentary eNewsletter by Frost & Sullivan
Today’s contact center is under a constant state of evolution. But despite this evolution, the golden rule still applies — do unto others as you would have them do unto you. http://bit.ly/161Yxiz
Maintaining this degree of service excellence starts with the contact center agent. Giving your agents the tools they need to succeed is a form of proactive engagement that they can bring directly back to your customers to deliver better results.
In this issue of the Quarterly Customer Contact eBulletin, we take a look at engagement strategies as well as provide a recap of our recently completed 9th Annual Customer Contact 2013, East: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange.
Download this complimentary eNewsletter: http://bit.ly/161Yxiz