For this week’s post, we pull back a little bit from the Customer Contact 2010, West event (don’t worry, plenty more info to come on that end) and we turn our focus to the team behind the event. Over the next few weeks, head over to the Customer Contact Series’ Twitter account (@Frost_CC) to check out a mini-tweet series called #welcometotheoffice.
These posts will give you a look inside the Frost & Sullivan New York office and introduce you to some of the people who pour all their hard work into making our events the industry standard-setting experiences that they are.
Here are some of the tweets you may have missed:
- Meet Frost & Sullivan’s Operations Team for #CCWest! | http://twitpic.com/27anqq
- And don’t forget Hilti, the Operations Dog! | http://twitpic.com/27argb
- Meet Dave, one of our Senior Account Executives you make have spoken to if you’ve already registered for #CCWest! http://twitpic.com/27m5dc
- Today, meet Charlie! Our resident web guy working on Customer Contact, West. http://twitpic.com/27w9dj
- Meet the office prankster @dannymack, our sponsorship guru for #CCWest. http://www.twitpic.com/297vyz
Follow the Customer Contact, West 2010 event on Twitter @Frost_CC
Join in the conversation with the hashtag: #CCWest
Meet our office through the tweets under the hashtag: #welcometotheoffice