Contact center managers are forced to make important decisions every day based on incomplete and inaccurate data, turning what should be a process of continuous improvement into a frustrating exercise in trial and error. While metrics like automation rate and first call resolution can indicate cost savings, they cannot give leaders insights into the customer experience, direction for new investments, or accurate measurement of ROI.
Join Frost & Sullivan and Microsoft Tellme’s Grant Shirk to learn current trends and repeatable best practices to optimize the performance of self-service applications.
During this live complimentary eBroadcast, learn how:
- Customers preferences for communicating with companies are changing and other current trends
- Using customer oriented metrics like Task Completion Rate (TCR) is beneficial to both business & technical leaders
- Social media is encroaching on traditional notions of self-service, changing the dynamics of interactions and metrics
- To use TCR to identify, plan and measure improvements in self-service
- Companies have successfully used TCR to achieve business goals
Join us as we discuss optimizing the performance of self-service applications. Share your viewpoints with our experts during the interactive Q&A.