Unified Communications and Collaboration, the convergence of multiple modes of communication and collaboration, independent of end-user device and location, is no longer a nice to have; it is a must have. But what form should Unified Communications and Collaboration take and what functions are most critical?
WHAT: Live Complimentary Webinar
WHO: Calling All IT Executives
WHEN: Thursday, May 10th at 2:00 pm ET / 11:00 am PT
You will learn how to:
For more information, please visit www.frost.com/hosteduc.
Register: http://bit.ly/IS9pPF and learn why collaboration is the linchpin to being competitively relevant. And being relevant is not defined by the product that an enterprise now offers, but how quickly an enterprise responds to market needs, incubates new ideas, and pushes the most promising ideas to production.
Don’t Miss out: Register Today! http://bit.ly/IS9pPF
|Added bonus – All registrants will receive Frost & Sullivan’s complimentary white paper, titled “Technology Convergence and Information Velocity: The Engines for Business Agility and Workforce Productivity“.|
- #FridayFun: Why #Networking Is The Key To Your Business Success (Even In 2017) via @forbes ow.ly/fzeE30fm3Qd 2 days ago
- Over 1k #retail locations have closed in NA since the start of 2017. Learn how to bring shoppers back w/#POS tech: ow.ly/yuUp30fm1wV 2 days ago
- #Webinar 10/5, 11am ET: 5 ways to use your #event #data to improve the attendee experience ow.ly/AS8230flUt5 #poweroflive 2 days ago
- #FrostInnovate @FS_Events: John Klick, Innovation Catalyst @Pfizer to deliver Capstone Keynote on #Innovation Actio… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- #CCFrost West @FS_Events: Chris Helzerman, VP @kpthrive to deliver Capstone Keynote on biz #strategy & #metrics… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Frost & Sullivan Invites Information Technology Leaders to Submit Nominations for the 2015 CIO Impact Awards
- Join Your Customer Contact Peers in Lisbon, Portugal
- Happy International Women’s Day From Frost & Sullivan
- Yes you CAN sell ice to Eskimos – Part I
- Outmaneuver the Competition with Your Content Strategy