Unified Communications and Collaboration, the convergence of multiple modes of communication and collaboration, independent of end-user device and location, is no longer a nice to have; it is a must have. But what form should Unified Communications and Collaboration take and what functions are most critical?
WHAT: Live Complimentary Webinar
WHO: Calling All IT Executives
WHEN: Thursday, May 10th at 2:00 pm ET / 11:00 am PT
You will learn how to:
For more information, please visit www.frost.com/hosteduc.
Register: http://bit.ly/IS9pPF and learn why collaboration is the linchpin to being competitively relevant. And being relevant is not defined by the product that an enterprise now offers, but how quickly an enterprise responds to market needs, incubates new ideas, and pushes the most promising ideas to production.
Don’t Miss out: Register Today! http://bit.ly/IS9pPF
|Added bonus – All registrants will receive Frost & Sullivan’s complimentary white paper, titled “Technology Convergence and Information Velocity: The Engines for Business Agility and Workforce Productivity“.|
- RT @ashley_wentz: Awesome week at #frostmar in #Nashville! The highlight? Private performance by John Carter Cash. Thx to @FS_events & all… 7 hours ago
- RT @Centerline: Thank you to @FS_events and all attendees for another fantastic conference! Great discussions & new relationships made! #fr… 7 hours ago
- RT @TimetoFocus: This is a great quote @cnmoody thank you! #frostmar #Marketing #Focus https://t.co/B0OMEKTsZ6 7 hours ago
- RT @spandanarl: Best quote I've seen all conference by @cnmoody "The defining factor is never resources, it is resourcefulness" - Tony Robb… 7 hours ago
- RT @turtlstories: "@MktrAllen The difference between #agile and traditional #marketing, via Jerry Przybysz. #frostmar " https://t.co/Uehtsa… 7 hours ago
- Frost & Sullivan Invites Information Technology Leaders to Submit Nominations for the 2015 CIO Impact Awards
- Join Your Customer Contact Peers in Lisbon, Portugal
- Happy International Women’s Day From Frost & Sullivan
- Yes you CAN sell ice to Eskimos – Part I
- Outmaneuver the Competition with Your Content Strategy