Unified Communications and Collaboration, the convergence of multiple modes of communication and collaboration, independent of end-user device and location, is no longer a nice to have; it is a must have. But what form should Unified Communications and Collaboration take and what functions are most critical?
WHAT: Live Complimentary Webinar
WHO: Calling All IT Executives
WHEN: Thursday, May 10th at 2:00 pm ET / 11:00 am PT
You will learn how to:
For more information, please visit www.frost.com/hosteduc.
Register: http://bit.ly/IS9pPF and learn why collaboration is the linchpin to being competitively relevant. And being relevant is not defined by the product that an enterprise now offers, but how quickly an enterprise responds to market needs, incubates new ideas, and pushes the most promising ideas to production.
Don’t Miss out: Register Today! http://bit.ly/IS9pPF
|Added bonus – All registrants will receive Frost & Sullivan’s complimentary white paper, titled “Technology Convergence and Information Velocity: The Engines for Business Agility and Workforce Productivity“.|
- I liked a @YouTube video from @moviebuffindia youtu.be/oi8GmaXeoz8?a Kavan "Theeratha Vilayattu Pilllai" Song Teaser - Moviebuff 3 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/OeJklVnhryA?a Power Pandi Official Trailer Review | Raj Kiran, Dhanush, Madonna Sebastian, Revathy 4 days ago
- #FROSTMAR: Will Chamberlin, VP #Digital @Blackrock to speak on Critical Skills for a Modern #Mktg Org… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- #FROSTMAR: Evan Kent, VP Mktg @SchneiderElec to speak on Align #Sales & #Mktg to Catapult #Revenue… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Learn how to map the ideal #customerjourney & turn #customers into #brand promoters on 4/5, 2pm ET: ow.ly/ocLX30a9aIJ #frosttransform 4 days ago
- Frost & Sullivan Invites Information Technology Leaders to Submit Nominations for the 2015 CIO Impact Awards
- Join Your Customer Contact Peers in Lisbon, Portugal
- Happy International Women’s Day From Frost & Sullivan
- Yes you CAN sell ice to Eskimos – Part I
- Outmaneuver the Competition with Your Content Strategy