Join our complimentary Virtual Information Technology Event, powered by Cisco, focusing on Best Practices in Implementing UC, Security in the Cloud, Mobile Enterprise Technology Development, and Hosted & Managed Services.
Taking place January 28-29, this virtual event, part of our ConNEXTions 2013: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange, is where you’ll hear from keynote speakers addressing topics such as The New Deal with Big Data and Driving Technology Innovation for Enterprise Needs, right from your desktop! Attend just 1 online session, or as many as all interactive, online workshops.
During this 2-day complimentary virtual event, we’ll discuss topics such as:
- Using Unified Communications to Create Competitive Advantage
- The Pulse of Mobile Enterprise Technology Development
- Driving Business Agility and a Competitive Advantage via the Cloud
- Avoiding Data Breach: Ensuring Information Privacy and Protection
- Social Business: Integrating Social and Collaboration in the Enterprise
Submit questions for our panel discussion on Bring Your Own Device and The Consumerization of IT, and listen to an interview with Ralph Loura, who will speak on how he solved the collaboration issue at Clorox. Visit www.bestinformationtechnologyevent.com for the full virtual event agenda and to register.
Please register even if you cannot make the live date – all registered attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the recording, emailed shortly after the virtual event.