Join us next week, Jan 28-29, for a 2-day complimentary Information Technology Live Stream Event, in partnership with Sprint, focusing on the latest trends in next-generation technologies.
This virtual event (leveraging Cisco’s webcasting service, a collaboration advanced service from Cisco), ConNEXTions 2013: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange, is where you’ll hear from keynote speakers addressing topics such as ‘The New Deal with Big Data’ and ‘Driving Technology Innovation for Enterprise Needs’, right from your desktop! Attend just 1 online session, or as many as 26!
The core of this event is based on market trends found through Frost & Sullivan’s industry research, from which the following key discussion points have been created:
- Using Unified Communications to Create Competitive Advantage
- The Pulse of Mobile Enterprise Technology Development
- Driving Business Agility and a Competitive Advantage via the Cloud
- Avoiding Data Breach: Ensuring Information Privacy and Protection
- Social Business: Integrating Social and Collaboration in the Enterprise
- And more!
Click here for the full virtual agenda and submit questions for any of our panel discussions, including; “Bring Your Own Device and The Consummerization of IT.” To register now at no cost, please click here.
Please register even if you cannot make the live date– all registered attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the recording, emailed shortly after the virtual event.