|Join us at the 8th Annual Innovation in New Product Development and Marketing: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange, January 12 -14, 2014 at the Loews Hotel in New Orleans, LA.
This is a best-in-class event where you will learn how to capitalize on emerging technology and disruptive market forces to power your product strategy throughout the coming year.
Click here so you don’t miss the $500 Early Bird Savings.
- #GenerationInnovation: 10 #Product Missteps & How To Avoid Them via @AWHNET ow.ly/1Apq30evALR #proddev #prodmgmt #FrostInnovate 42 minutes ago
- New #ProdDev @FS_Events Keynote: @leemaschmeyer, CCO @Chobani to speak on Pushing Boundaries on Your #Risk-Taking… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 56 minutes ago
- Sales Team Alpine Retreat @FS_Events Keynote: Michael Cooper, Founder @InnovInfluencer to speak on Embracing… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- #Bots & #VAs deliver significant cost reductions, w/ #ROI associated w/some providers typically in less than 12 mos… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- What are some pitfalls for leveraging #AI capabilities? Find out Sept 17-20 at #GILFrost in Austin, TX. Register:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- Frost & Sullivan Invites Information Technology Leaders to Submit Nominations for the 2015 CIO Impact Awards
- Join Your Customer Contact Peers in Lisbon, Portugal
- Happy International Women’s Day From Frost & Sullivan
- Yes you CAN sell ice to Eskimos – Part I
- Outmaneuver the Competition with Your Content Strategy