|Join us at the 8th Annual Innovation in New Product Development and Marketing: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange, January 12 -14, 2014 at the Loews Hotel in New Orleans, LA.
This is a best-in-class event where you will learn how to capitalize on emerging technology and disruptive market forces to power your product strategy throughout the coming year.
Click here so you don’t miss the $500 Early Bird Savings.
- #GIL #Austin: Caralynn Nowinski Collens, CEO @UILABS_ to speak on the Front Lines of Manufacturing Strategies… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- #GIL #Austin: @rmatlock, #CMO @VMware to speak on Cultivating #Digitally-Minded Talent & #Leadership… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- #CustomerCentric: Nextgen #custcare is here -10 steps to build a better #custsrvc #chatbot via @VentureBeat ow.ly/YrYP30c0b2f #ccfrost 4 hours ago
- #CCFrost WEST Keynote: Michael O. "Coop" Cooper, Founder @InnovInfluencer to speak on how to Be a Better #Leader… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- #CCFrost WEST Keynote: Joanna MacLeod, EVP @AmericanExpress to speak on Delivering Human Touch in the #Digital Age ow.ly/42p630bW10j 2 days ago
- Frost & Sullivan Invites Information Technology Leaders to Submit Nominations for the 2015 CIO Impact Awards
- Join Your Customer Contact Peers in Lisbon, Portugal
- Happy International Women’s Day From Frost & Sullivan
- Yes you CAN sell ice to Eskimos – Part I
- Outmaneuver the Competition with Your Content Strategy