Join us at the 9th Annual Customer Contact 2013, West: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange, October 20 – 23, 2013 at the JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa, Tucson, Arizona.
This is one event NOT to miss. Here are the top SIX reasons to Join us:
1. The Keynote Speakers: Greg Levin, Founder, Off Center, Jasmine Green, Vice President & Chief Customer Advocate, Nationwide and back by popular demand, Airline Pilot and “Customer Service Captain,” Captain Denny Flanagan.
2. The Content: Over 25 interactive sessions to choose from in six tracks.
3. The Non-stop Networking: Networking Golf Scramble, Wild West Scavenger Hunt, Cocktails in the Canyon Networking Reception & Event Kickoff, Cactus Cookout & 2nd Annual Customer Contact Western Olympics, PLUS Solutions Wheel and daytime networking receptions.
4. The Venue: JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa is an award winning resort nestled against the foothills of Tucson’s Mountain Park. The views are spectacular and the service is unparalleled.
5. Our Reputation: Year after year, Frost & Sullivan’s Customer Contact Series are recognized as THE MARKET’S BEST…with no comparison. Come and find out for yourself just why that is…
6. The Savings: The Early Bird Savings of $500 OFF expires on June 28, 2013.
Experience the only event where the participants drive the agenda and you gain best practices and growth strategies from your peers as well as the speakers. Click for more info and to save $300.