- Access a roadmap to identify critical attributes of solution suppliers to achieve smarter #manufacturing ecosystems: ow.ly/FASC30cEfDd 2 days ago
- 80% of #cyberattacks can be prevented w/basic database mgmt; protect your biz w/a #Vulnerability Mgmt Platform ow.ly/560s30cE7cr 4 days ago
- Learn how to modernize #custsrvc & engage w/ #customers across channels w/an Intelligent #CustServ Platform: ow.ly/D5yI30cE3Q6 6 days ago
- #TGIF: Great week at the #MLSUMMIT at the @HyattTweets in Huntington Beach! Head over to @MfgExecutive to catch up… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Navigate the #digital transformation required for the future of #manufacturing w/our playbook: ow.ly/6FIg30cEe2M 1 week ago
- Frost & Sullivan Invites Information Technology Leaders to Submit Nominations for the 2015 CIO Impact Awards
- Join Your Customer Contact Peers in Lisbon, Portugal
- Happy International Women’s Day From Frost & Sullivan
- Yes you CAN sell ice to Eskimos – Part I
- Outmaneuver the Competition with Your Content Strategy
Category Archives: Marketing World 2012
Ever been to an Executive MindXchange? Read on to find out why this Sales & Marketing Executive MindXchange is THE EVENT to attend. This year’s 13th Annual MARKETING WORLD 2012: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange, is your opportunity to draw insight, practical solutions and perspectives influencing the Sales & Marketing landscape. Through an interactive format, capped by powerful speakers and thought leaders from multiple industries, this experience will provide you with the tools necessary to design & implement new strategies, network with a large group of managers and executive-level attendees who have the same challenges that you do, and grow your sales & market development efforts.
Interacting with senior-level executives is a huge part of the MARKETING WORLD experience. The non-stop networking opportunities at this event are extremely conducive to fostering relationship building that can produce great returns for your organization. Better still….. this year’s speakers and facilitators hail from premiere global companies in a multitude of industries. Here are just a few:
Drew Mitchell, Head of Industry- Local, Google
John Costello, Chief Global marketing and innovation Officer, Dunkin Brands
Joseph Batista, Director & Chief Creatologist, Hewlett-Packard
Mark Philips, Chief Marketing Officer, Healthcare Systems, GE Healthcare
Michael Harrison, Chief Brand Officer, Timberland
Scott Monty, Global Head of Social Media, Ford Motor Company
to get the complete list of speakers, click here
To contact us for more information regarding the agenda and/or your significant savings rate, drop us a line and mention code: “MAR350,” so we can award you with our special package.
Join our 13th Annual MARKETING WORLD 2012: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange, scheduled for July 16 -18 2012, at the Hyatt Regency in Boston, MA.
See you there!